Check this page offenly to know if there is any amendment. In case of any changes, it shall be done and posted here immediately. Thank you for choosing us!
In accordance with wikipedia defining what copyright is, it say; In United States copyright law, a copyright notice, is a notice of statutorily prescribed form that informs users of the underlying claim to copyright ownership in a published work. Copyright is a form of protection provided by U.S. law to authors of “original works of authorship.”
We believe in interlectual property, so we respect copyright notice and advise our clients not to violate the law. More of the United States copyright law can be found here.
We welcome anybody that want to file a copyright complain again our services, being it a shared hosting client, reseller, vps or dedicated server client. We shall surely process all actions to correct the issue. But before we can proceed actions, pls read this.
We at BoldRight LLc, we requires DMCA notices to be filed via letter or email; but letter is the most preferable and valid format. The complaint must include full contact information in the complaint (including phone numbers) because we will call and verify. Email (unless digitally signed by a verified and trusted third party) is not an acceptable medium for legal complaints.
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This response describes the information that should be present in these notices. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to us as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify.
The form of notice specified below is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov) but we will respond to notices of this form from other jurisdictions as well. Since we operate to the world from Nigeria, we like you to know that you have to also abide with the Nigeria and your local country copyright law. see http://www.copyright.gov.ng/
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Your complains must stick to the below details for it to be attended to.
(1) Your complaint must contain sufficient information for verification purposes.
(2) You must follow the specified format and must be consistent with the requirements of the DMCA.
(3) If submition will be through email, proper authentication must be attached.
(4) Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
(5) Properly identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. You must identify each web page that allegedly contains infringing material. This requires you to provide the URL for each allegedly infringing result, document, or item.
(6) Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you.
(7) Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
(8) Sign the paper
Whether we may be liable for your claimed infringement under your local country law or United States law, we may respond to your notices by removing or disabling access to the said material(s) claimed to infringe your copyright, or better still terminate the user services with us. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that the owner or administrator may make a counter notification.
Like we earlier stated, sending your notice on letter will be a better means to address the issue. To send us the letter, kind visit our contact page to do so. Our contact details is found here. Please always watch and mind what you write. Be watchful!